January 19, 2010

Now I Get It


Before Ang and I became parents, I wondered why most people with children always blogged about their kids and nothing else. After being a dad for almost four weeks, I'm beginning to see why. From my experience thus far, my son has joyfully consumed our lives. Everything he does is of interest to us. We'd rather watch him lay around and do nothing than watch TV. His existence alone makes the rest of the world seem less exciting.

I've come to learn that my child makes me feel life is more worthwhile simply because he is in it.

Alright, enough of the mushy stuff. Here are some pictures of our little man.

Just chillin'.

The little man was happy last night (but he looks like he's being controlled like one of those marionette puppets in this picture).

Drew sure loves to cuddle close to his mommy.

...and he doesn't mind sleeping on daddy, either.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the cuteness! And...welcome to the MommyBlogger club, Dan.

stephschmidt said...

I love this post! It's so sweet... and so true! Isn't it incredible how all-consuming your children are?! In such a wonderful way :) Thanks for all the pics; I love how snuggly he is :)

Kristi S. said...

I love those pictures! I'm so sad that we are leaving now, just when he came! So....when are you guys moving back to Utah? ;)

Kelly Stoddart said...

SO CUTE. Yes you can't help yourself you have to write about your kids.

Camille said...

Of course we just blog about our kids. I mean... what else is there? :)

Huis said...

He is full of joy

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tips-memilih-kulkas-2-pintu-terbaik/