February 5, 2010

Sad Day

Yesterday was a sad day for me. My brother, Rob, and his cute family, Kristi, Aaron, and Bryan, moved back to Utah from Oregon. It was SO much fun having them so close! Dan and I got to know their boys really well, which was awesome. We spent a lot of fun time with their family and we're so sad to see them go. BUT I'm so so excited for them! Rob will be doing a job that he'll LOVE and he'll get to work days, which is so great. We'll miss them so much, but I know they'll do so well. Utah is so lucky!! We love you guys!!

3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Utah is so happy!!! I meant to call you the other day, Ang, to see how you were doing, but as usual totally spaced it - sorry. I guess you guys will just have to move here too :)

the splendid life of us... said...

Sad that your family moved!

And sad that you have not updated with cute pics of cute drew in forever!

I need a Drew fix!

Kristi S. said...

Oh thanks for this! It made me feel really good. And sorry I'm reading it so late--this is the first time I've been on the forum before we moved. But I really miss being close to you guys. It was so fun to get to know you better while we were there. We loved coming to visit and when you would come to our house. The boys really loved you guys too. I'm sad to not be around you just as Drew is growing and doing so many things! I'm excited to see him and you guys again--hopefully soon!