March 22, 2010

Who Needs Naps?

Yesterday, Drew took two 30 minute naps. Sundays are hard. We left church early in the hopes that he would take a good nap. On Saturday he didn't nap well because we went to a baseball game, so he was really in need of a good nap. After trying for an hour, he still wouldn't go to sleep. So I finally got him out of his crib and was able to get him to fall asleep on my lap in the recliner. He slept for 5 minutes. I was feeling exhausted. I looked down into his face and saw this:

He's too sweet for his own good. :) Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being a mom??

7 comments:

Kristi S. said...

How cute! At least you can look into that sweet face when you're exhausted :)

Kelly Stoddart said...

Yup Jenna takes 30 minute naps too! Good thing they are so stinkin cute:)

Chelsea B. said...

Isn't that frustrating! Mac did that all the time. Hang in there, but at least he looks happy!

the splendid life of us... said...

Oh man...I just want to eat him up! I guess I can wait until his BIG DAY saturday.
And eventually he WILL figure out the whole nap thing...just enjoy your little moments as his mommy(which I can tell you totally are!)

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

I'm so happy you love being a mom, I'm sure you are wonderful at it. Hope life in Eugene is great!

stephschmidt said...

Oh, I love it! (Not the not napping, but the sweet face) He is so sweet!

Michelle said...

He is getting cuter and cuter every day - is that possible?