June 12, 2010

Happenings

I've been terrible at blogging lately. I don't have a ton of free time and that time usually goes to other things. So here's what we've been up to lately.

Drew has started rice cereal. He L O V E S it! He's been ready for awhile, but I waited until he was 5 months. He now has cereal twice a day and makes the biggest mess! It's one of my favorite things. He loves drinking out of cups, which also usually makes a mess, but it's the funniest thing!


We took Drew to the park and put him on the swings for the first time. He loved it at first and then got bored. :)


I went to get Drew up in the morning and he was laying like this in his crib. He moves all over when he's sleeping. He'll usually make at least one full circle every night. It's fun to see where he is whenever I check on him. One morning, he woke up like this and I had to laugh because I may or may not have slept like this (sideways, taking up most of the bed) growing up. I think my sister, Steph, would have a few things to say about it...


We finally got Drew a saucer (I don't know what they're really called now). I'd been anxious because I knew he'd love it, which he does. His favorite thing is the bird - he spends most of his time in there trying to eat it. He gets frustrated because it spins so sometimes it's hard for him to grab it.


This was on Memorial Day. Shortly after this picture, I took the shirt off because it's still a little too big - hopefully it'll fit for the 4th of July! Drew is so happy, so good-natured, so content. We're having so much fun with him!!

5 comments:

Camille said...

What a great mom you are! I love how much you're loving being a mom. :)

stephschmidt said...

I agree with Camille, I love how much you love being a mom (and that you're a great mom :) )! I love all of the pictures (except for the third one which just brings back traumatic memories). I especially love the swing - so cute! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!

Michelle said...

He looks SO grown up and handsome in these pictures! So fun to watch them grow and change. thanks for coming over today; it was GREAT seeing you 2 :)

Kelly Stoddart said...

`cute pictures. He is SO HAPPY! It will be fun to see yeah in a couple of days!

Unknown said...

So cute and so big!