July 4, 2010

The Latest

We've been pretty busy the last little while. Drew's getting so big and learning so many new things - it's been so much fun! We got Drew's 6 month pictures taken by Brenley and she was kind enough to snap a few family pictures as well. They turned out AMAZING!!



We started Drew on baby food when he turned 6 months. He's been doing really well and L O V E S it!!

With one exception. He HATES peas! We've only tried them twice so we'll give it a few more tries. He'll take two bites and then refuse to eat anything else after that except a bottle. :)

We had a fun 4th of July (well, 3rd of July). The boys were festive in their holiday gear.

We met with Johnny and Kaitlyn to celebrate Birthfather's Day (a little late because we were out of town) and Johnny's birthday. It was fun to see them again! I love this picture of Johnny holding Drew.

We had a BBQ that night with some friends and did some small fireworks, which Drew really liked. He'd wave his arms around and stare at them. :)

I love our little family! We're having the best time!!

2 comments:

stephschmidt said...

I love all the pictures! I'm glad you guys had such a great holiday! I love the pictures of Drew eating :)

Weavers said...

You Guys are the best and Drew is the Man. I think I would have the same reaction if someone smooshed up some peas and tried to pass them off as food.