June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Ang!

Although this post is a couple of days late, I would still like to take this chance to wish my awesome wife a happy birthday! (don't worry, I wished her a happy birthday a few times on her actual birthday)
I've had to do quite a bit of traveling for work lately and I keep finding myself dreading to go because I don't want to be away from my best friend. Angie is a fantastic wife and I'm very fortunate to be married to her. She makes me happy and also makes me a better person.
Thanks for being a kick-butt wife, Ang! I love you!
(btw, a picture would be right here, but I'm posting this from my laptop. A picture will be posted here soon. Stay tuned.)

3 comments:

Kelly Stoddart said...

Happy Birthday Ang! I hope that you had a great birthday (although I am sure you did with your great surprise!)You are a great person and deserve a great birthday!

Camille said...

What a nice note! Where's that photo?

stephschmidt said...

How did I miss this post?? I went right from Brett and Kellys visit to the Birthday Week! I'm so glad you had such a great birthday (week), Ang! And you're right Dan, you're dang lucky! :) You and Ang are perfect together!