December 16, 2008

Fun Visit with Steph and Dallin

We've been blessed with such an awesome family that comes to visit often and last week, Steph and Dallin came out and stayed with us! It was their first time to Oregon and I hope we left them with a good impression. :) We had so much fun with them!! We did so many fun things. We went to the Children's Museum in Portland, went to the park, saw some Christmas lights, went to Rob and Kristi's, went swimming, and got some GOOD hot chocolate, which I am now addicted to. :) We tried to give them some local flavor by taking them to a couple good restaurants, which they ended up loving. :) We're sad they're gone now, but we were so happy to have them here!! Thanks for the pictures, Steph!

4 comments:

stephschmidt said...

We had the BEST time in Oregon! You guys made it so much fun! It was hard to come home and actually have to get up with Dallin in the morning and make dinners myself :) It really was so much fun - I'm anxious to go back!

Valeri said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Will you email me your address? valeriandersen@juno.com. :)

Katie-babe said...

How fun!! It is always nice to have family visit. You doing any thing fun for Christmas? Josh and I are hoping to have a house my the end of the month. It sure does take a lot more effort buying a house then one thinks. I'll have to post some pics of it soon. Josh and I are going up to Washington in July 2009. We may drive, so maybe we could get together for some dinner. Hope you have a Happy Christmas!!!

Katie

Anonymous said...

What a fun time you all had! I also love that picture of Dallin!!

Love,
Aunt Carolyn