December 8, 2008

More of Eugene

So Dan and I decided we're staying in Eugene for at least 9 more months. It was time to renew our lease on our apartment so we had a decision to make. Well, I HATE moving and have done so much in the last 4 years :) that I really didn't want to move if we were staying in Eugene. That is, unless it was going to be a permanent move into a house or something. However, we aren't sure we want to settle down here. Hence, the 9 month lease. I'm still loving living here and exploring. And I'm definately not missing the snow - except on Christmas. I always love snow on Christmas. And I can't wait until our annual 4 inch snow storm that closes down the town. We do love the diversity and weirdness Eugene brings to our (well, mainly my) sheltered lives. We're very happy with Eugene and are excited for the upcoming months here!

4 comments:

Chelsea B. said...

I'm glad you are staying to. Let's get together soon!

Heather said...

Good! Glad you are going to be here! And are you sure it's a 4 inch shut down the town snow storm? I'm thinkin' more like 2 inches.....wimps. :P

Kristin said...

Yea!!! You're getting attached to the hippies, aren't you? We're very happy!

stephschmidt said...

I love Eugene now, too! I'm glad you get to stay there; it's such a nice place! I'm hoping in 9 months you'll be moving back here :)