March 29, 2009

Checkin' in

It has been a long time since we have posted on this blog and even longer since I, Daniel Jedediah Phelps, have authored one. I've been out of the blogging spirit the past couple of months and I have since repented of this iniquity. Now get off my back! jk

I had an awesome post planned out that required me to take some pictures. But Angie is out of town and took the camera with her, so that post will be postponed. Zing! (Honestly, there was no pun intended when I originally typed that. I guess I'm just that clever.) Here are some awesome pictures to hold you over until the next post (which I promise will not take another month to do). Enjoy!







...and one more for the ladies:


You're welcome.

3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

LOL - thanks Dan. Especially for the one for the ladies :) It's very appreciated!

Kristi S. said...

yeah! Michael is hot!!

Todd Family said...

ha! that's hilarious! oh how i miss your humor dan!! :)