April 6, 2009

Back to Utah

I took a last minute trip to Utah a couple weeks ago to get my hair done. I feel so dumb telling people that, so let me explain myself. :) For our adoption, we need to put a profile together complete with pictures and we've been told how huge of a deal the pictures are, which makes sense to me now. I hadn't had my hair done since September and I love, love, love how my cousin, Jen, does it. So I made the trek to Utah to have her cut and color my hair. I figured if we're spending so much money on this adoption, why not spend a little more to get my hair done so I'll be completely happy with the pictures. Plus, this way, I'd have someone do it that I know will do a great job - she's been doing my hair for the last 6 or 7 years and has ALWAYS done such a good job. She's amazing. I know I have a picture somewhere of her doing my hair, but after searching everywhere, I can't find it - she'd probably kill me though if I put it on here. :) Thanks again, Jen!!

So I ended up making a longer trip out of it and spending some time with my family and some friends. It was such a fun trip!! But I did miss Dan a lot. It's always nice to get home. :) I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do, but here are a few I did take.


7 comments:

stephschmidt said...

What a fun trip! I'm so glad you were able to come out!

Kristi S. said...

So, who is Sable?

Jen said...

Your hair always looks beautiful. I wouldn't change a thing about the way you get it done with results like that!!

Kelly Stoddart said...

It was fun to see you and hang out! I am glad that you had a good time. See you in May!!!

Brian and Clara +1 said...

That is so exciting, more for the adoption than the hair :) You and Dan are amazing people. We miss you guys.

Kellie said...

Hey Ang! I just barely found your blog and thought I would say hi! It looks like you guys are doing great! Good luck with the adoption! Our blog is www.spencerandkellie.blogspot.com

Dan and Ang said...

I guess should've mentioned who Sable is. :) She's Jen's dog - she's a mastiff. She's HUGE, but so well behaved! I loved her!!