May 24, 2009

Utah...Again

I went to Utah...again. It's a good thing I'm married to such a cool man. He's so awesome to let me go to Utah this often. I went with my brother, Rob, his wife, Kristi, and their two boys. I was actually going to cancel this trip since I went in March and will be going again in July for my youngest brother, Jamie's, wedding. But I really wanted to be a part of the wedding process and his fiance, TaNeil, was having a shower with my family that weekend, so...I just shortened my trip instead. I had so much fun - as I always do with my family. There was so much going on - it really was a great weekend to go. Although, I must say it is nice to be home and relax after having two really fun back-to-back trips in one week.


{Will and Kyanna at Will's soccer game}

{TaNeil's Shower}

{Tanner at the potluck}

{Rachel and Tysen}

{Singing Happy Birthday to all the May Birthdays}

{Still Singing...}

{Celebrating Mother's Day a week late}


{Rachel and Dallin playing outside}

Looks like I've been slacking on the pictures - normally when I go anywhere, it seems like I take a million pictures, but not this time. Guess I better step up my game.

3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Oh, what a fun visit! So looking at that last picture, I'm thinking that may be why Dallin does "cart wheels" now, just like "Rachel does them too!" :)

Katie-babe said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I think that it is cool that Jamie is getting married. Would it be ok if you told me the date and if he was having a wedding reception? I would love to stop by and see you guys and to give Jamie a present. Let me know!

Kelly Stoddart said...

Well...I like it when you come to Utah!!! It was sure fun to see you and I am excited that we get to see you again in another month!