June 3, 2009

5 Years and Still Goin' Strong

Today marks 5 years that Dan and I have been married! I still can't believe it's been that long - it's flown by! We've had so much fun and have really grown strong together. I couldn't have asked for a better husband for me. He knows just how to handle all of my craziness. He loves me for who I am and I'm so grateful for him!! I was just going to post a few pictures of us, but as I got looking, I liked too many to just do a few...surprise, surprise. :) Thanks for all you do, Dan! I love you!!

9 comments:

Jodi Hancey said...

Happy anniversary!!!

stephschmidt said...

Happy Happy Anniversary! What a perfect couple you are! I love all those pictures; I remember being at so many of them :) Hope you guys have a great day!

Deanne Hill said...

Happy Anniversary! Those pics are wonderful! You make such a handsome couple- ooh la la!

the splendid life of us... said...

I love looking back at old pictures! SO fun! Again congrats on 5 years!

Valeri said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary. You're so pretty, Ang. Just like your mama.

Kelly Stoddart said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope that you guys have a fun day.

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day!

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

You two are so cute together! What are you doing to celebrate five wonderful years? Congrats!

Todd Family said...

oh you guys are so cute and looks like you have had so much fun these past 5 years! i am so happy for you! of course the best picture was on the Love Sac at Lynwood...only because I was a part of that! :)