September 15, 2009

Beatlemania (sorta)!


Last week, Angie and I bought the new Beatles Rockband game. I obviously know who the Beatles are and have heard some of their songs, but I was never a fan. After playing this game the first night, I'm a fan now! I didn't realize how good their music was. I'm addicted to this game and can't play anything else. I find myself waking up in the morning and sneaking over to the XBox to play a song or two before I start my day. I usually do this while Ang is getting ready because I don't want her to think I'm obsessed with this game. I guess the secret's out now. :)
Anyway, I give this game a giant thumbs up! Here are pictures of other people who give their stamp of approval:









'nuff said.

5 comments:

Jodi Hancey said...

Dan, I am laughing my head off at this post - especially the pictures! They are all perfect! Thanks for making my day! :)

stephschmidt said...

I agree, perfect pictures! I love this game; it's so much fun! I challenge you to a drumming duel when I see you next.

Kristen Kane said...

You are such a nerd! haha. You freakin crack me up! Dave would LOVE to get that for rock band because he has always loved them (do you remember that he sang Hey Jude at the Stake talent show my freshman year? I do.) Anyway, I think if he read this he would be jealous. Maybe someday I'll mow enough lawns to buy it for him.

party of four said...

I miss you guys!! You seem like you are having fun all over the place! How are things in Eugene?? Have you made it to the lovely Coos Bay area recently?

p.s. i want the Beatles Rockband so bad!

The Osbornes said...

Okay Angie and Dan...I am a HUGE fan of the Beatles! When I saw this rockband game, I totally wanted to buy it! I dont' know any of the songs on the other rockband...I'm glad to hear that it was fun! Also, if you love the Beatles now, you should definately to to the BEATLES LOVE show at the Mirage in Las Vegas! AMAZING!!!!