September 29, 2009

Family Visit

We were lucky enough to have some of my family visit recently. They came up for the Oregon-Utah game. They all had a great time at the game (okay...maybe not the Utah fans - which is everyone but Dan) and my mom and I had so much fun watching all the kids! It was a little crazy, but they're just so dang cute and funny that we had a great time. And then we rewarded ourselves with dinner and a movie. :) The rest of the trip was full of relaxing, shopping, and just having a good time being together. I'm so blessed to have such a great family!!

{These kids sure do love their grandma!}
{Isn't Annalee adorable??}

{The boys loved watching Cars!}

{Tanner is so sweet!}

{I just adore Aaron}

{Looks like someone found some stickers...}

2 comments:

stephschmidt said...

I love all of the pictures! Mom is beautiful - as always - in that first one. I love all of them because you can see so much of the kids personalities in them. I'm glad you guys had such a great time!

Kristi S. said...

I love the pictures too! Of course, we may need to get some from you :)