October 17, 2009

Autumn

I absolutely LOVE this time of year! I love autumn. I love the colors. We have the most amazing colors in Oregon! And I love the smell! Yesterday, Dan and I were driving with the windows down out by the coast, and I could smell the trees and they smelled SO good. I love the decorations, the hoodies, the hot chocolate, the pumpkins, everything!


Dan and me on a hayride to a pumpkin patch


At a park that we love to walk through


I love this
See what I mean about the colors?
I must admit, these last three pictures were from a couple of years ago. I haven't been as good at taking pictures this fall. I wish everyone could see Oregon in the fall!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I was on a walk this morning thinking the same things! I love Fall in OR - the sights, smells and emotions - love 'em! Let's go on a walk together soon.
michelle

stephschmidt said...

Beautiful! One day I'll have to come out to Oregon in the fall. And we can go on a walk to get some hot chocolate - but not to a park because that would be the end of a beautiful day.