November 23, 2009

Utah

I was able to go to Utah a couple of weeks ago. I had so much fun! It had been a little while since I had been there - okay, only since July, but who's keeping track? Anyway, it was my neice, Rachel's, birthday so I actually didn't tell her I was coming at all and surprised her. Jodi's family picked me up from the airport on her birthday and kept her totally oblivious the whole ride. She didn't even realize they were at the airport until they opened the door and I was standing there. Oh how I love surprises! I took a video of it of course. :)



Yes, at the end, Tysen says "Hi Jenny!" It took a few days of me reminding him that my name is Ang and not Jenny, but he's got it now. It was such a fun week - Disney On Ice: Princess Classics (I LOVE Disney On Ice - sometimes I forget how much), Jump On It! (this really cool place filled with tons of trampolines all connected to each other), November Potluck (for celebrating the November birthdays), lots of family time, time to see friends, and much more that I can't think of right now. Anyway, I took a lot of pictures (I can't help it - I have too many cute people in my life that I love), so I had to put them in a slideshow again. Enjoy!

1 comment:

stephschmidt said...

So when's your next trip out???