July 13, 2011

New Family Photos

I know, I know. I'm a terrible blogger. I'll work on it. I promise.


We've been busy lately. We moved into a house, we've had lots of fun family visit us, we're spending lots of time outside enjoying the mild summer weather, and Drew is growing up right before our eyes.


He's 18 months old. He's running, talking (a little), babbling (a lot), playing, shooting baskets, hitting baseballs, playing in the dirt, and learning about his independance.


We're having oh so much fun!


We had Brenley take Drew's 18 month photos (as well as a few family photos) last week. They turned out wonderful again. She's brilliant.


Here are a few of my favorites.


Thanks, Brenley!! You're the best!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, my goodness, I LOVE them. She is so good, and you are all so cute :) Amazing memories.

stephschmidt said...

Beautiful! I love them!