August 12, 2011

Fun Times in Utah!

Drew and I took a quick trip to Utah to visit family this last week. We had so much fun! We were able to go to my sister-in-law, TaNeil's, baby shower. I was especially excited to go because it's the last shower for our family!


My brother-in-law, Todd, has been to Isreal six (I think) times in the last few years or so and put an amazing presentation together, complete with beautiful pictures and historical information. It was so interesting and so well put together! I was so happy to be able to there. Thanks, Todd!

We had such fun hanging out with family, celebrating cousin Jacob's birthday, mastering the stairs (Hooray Drew!!), playing with cousins, and keeping ourselves busy, busy, busy!


My sister, Jodi, hosted a cousin splash party at her house and was so nice to plan it around when Drew and I were there. It was so fun! Drew had the best time! He loves water so he was in heaven. I didn't take any pictures while we were out there, but

luckily my sister, Steph, took these at the party.





4 comments:

Kelly Stoddart said...

Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

Fun fun fun. So great that he gets to spend time with his cousins.

The Huffs said...

oh you came to Utah. He is getting so big! We miss you guys!

Steph said...

WHY didn't I know about this post?? It was so fun to have you here! Time to start planning your next trip out?