October 16, 2011

Sweet Moment

I had a sweet moment at church today.


It was the primary program - which I love. The last song that was sung was Families Can Be Together Forever - the congregation sang with the primary. I was sitting by Dan and Drew was playing around on the bench on the other side of me. Right when the song started, Drew snuggled right up to me as we started singing. It was such a perfect moment. My eyes filled with tears and I could barely make it through the rest of the verse.


It was so wonderful to think again about how blessed I am to have my forever family. I love reflecting on the day Dan and I took Drew to the temple to be sealed to us for eternity.


I'm so grateful for sweet moments like these!

4 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Primary Programs always make me tear up and I usually can't get through most of the songs. Especially THAT one!! Love those sweet moments. I remember your special day at the Temple and I am so grateful that I was able to be there for it. You have a special little family!!

Brenley

Steph said...

What a wonderfully sweet, perfect moment! I love times like that - especially when we recognize them. I love your forever famiy, too :)

The Huffs said...

I love Primary Programs... I thought I was the only was that was crying with the last song they have everyone sing. Drew has grown up so much.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for your family. Drew is so lucky to have you two.