November 7, 2008

8 THINGS

Betsy tagged me...!
8 Things...

8 TV shows I like to watch
1. Friends
2. The Hills
3. Real Housewives
4. The Office
5. The Pick Up Artist
6. What I Like About You
7. Gilmore Girls
8. Greek

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Worried about Dan driving in the snow
2. Had lunch with my friend Lori
3. Went shopping with Lori
4. Picked up my scout shirt (thanks Kristin!!)
5. Went grocery shopping
6. Mailed Jon's DVD back to him
7. Went to the News Station with the scouts
8. Talked to my mom on the phone :)

8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Olive Garden
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Chili's
4. Firehouse Pizzeria
5. Cafe Yumm
6. McMenamins
7. Cafe Lucky Noodle
8. Hires Big H

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Steph coming to visit!!
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Seeing Top Gun in the theater next week!
5. Rock Band 2
6. Guitar Hero World Tour
7. Disneyland in February
8. Going to the temple

8 Things on my Wish List
1. Kids
2. Deciding where we want to settle down
3. My family to be happy and healthy
4. To like to run
5. New car for Dan
6. To know what I'm doing with scouts
7. Play the piano
8. Buy a house eventually

8 people I Tag
1. Steph
2. Kelly
3. Michelle
4. Katie
5. Karen
6. Annie
7. Jessica
8. Hope

1 comment:

stephschmidt said...

Hey, what do ya know? We seem to have a lot in common! :) I'm so happy I'm #1 on your list of things you're looking forward to! I'm SO SO excited!! Maybe you'll take me Cafe Yummm :)