November 1, 2008

Halloween

Yesterday was Halloween and although Angie and I had no idea what we were going dress up as until that afternoon, it turned out to be a fun night! Although my Plan A (Maverick from Top Gun) and Plan B (Derek Zoolander) fell through, I ended throwing together an awesome white trash/80s rocker ensamble. Ang was ready to give up on dressing up altogether until we found some random policeman items from a couple of stores (combined with clothes she already had). She was the hottest cop I've ever seen!


After attending the ward halloween party, we had some friends come over to our place and we ended up A) rocking out by playing Rock Band and B) chose to be festive by watching "The Others". Good times!


Bryce, Steve, Jake and my hot self rocking out to "Vasoline"


Angie, Lindy, Blake and Kristin entertaining the crowd with "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"



Kristin, Lindy, Bryce and Steve entertaining us with Weezer's "Say It Ain't So"

If you take a closer look at Blake, it doesn't look like he's enjoying it too much...

...just kidding. You're the man, Blake!

5 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Sweet costumes! I love them! What a fun night you guys had! Glad you had a great Halloween!

Kelly Stoddart said...

Awesome costumes! You guys are always so creative with you costumes. Glad that you had a good time!

stephschmidt said...

CUTE new background, btw! I love it!

Weavers said...

Fun! Sooo, if we were going to buy the Wii+guitar hero OR rock band which would we buy to make us the most happy?

Lindy and Bryce Ellsworth said...

Hey - Even though I was absolutely horrible playing the drums we had a balst at your house Halloween night. Now Angie I promised you at BUNKO I would leave you a comment so you could view our blog. Beware I do not update our blog as much as I would like to. I think Bryce has done the most so far. We don't have internet unless we are at family's house. I will get better someday. Hope you had a great weekend.