August 3, 2010

He's Mobile!

Drew's mobile! He's been rolling over for a few months now, but he's finally figured out how to get places by rolling over and over. He's fast too! As soon as we lay him down, he'll flip over and get goin'. Guess it's time to baby proof!

He loves the XBox. I'm not surprised. Knowing his Daddy and birthfather, that one's a given. :) He rolls up to the entertainment center and plays with it. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to push the buttons.


But he has figured out how to do this:


Which means it's time to get locks for the doors. We don't want any smashed fingers! (Sorry, Amelia!!) But him being mobile also means this:

Poor boy! This picture makes me so sad. I'm sure there will be more of this when he starts crawling, pulling himself up and trying to walk in the months to come. Sigh.

5 comments:

Camille said...

He is so cute! And how fun that he can get into everything now. :) When the twins were babies I sewed bumper pads for all of our furniture legs because I was so paranoid about them having bruises on their foreheads. Luckily I was more level-headed about all my other kids.

stephschmidt said...

I cannot believe you allowed your son to get a bump on his head! Who is his mother?! Does he want to come and live with me? :) He is so cute! I can't to see him rolling all over the place!

Chelsea B. said...

Maybe Drew and Mac can start a "Head Trauma" club. I love the rolling stage, it is so cute.

Kelly Stoddart said...

oh if I had a nickel for everytime my kids got a bump on the head. In fact Jenna got a good one at your house! How fun that he is rolling!!!

Huis said...

He is so cute and this is a great moment

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-penjual-sayur-dan-buah-online/