March 21, 2008

Operation: Wii. The search is over!



Yesterday, Ang and I welcomed a new addition to our family: the Nintendo Wii! We have been trying to find one over the last few months with no success. I was fortunate to find one while on a business trip to Newport at the local Fred Meyer. I guess I showed up at the right time. This goes to show to all of you out there trying to find one of these hard-to-locate Wii's that it is possible. Considering the circumstances, I found it appropriate to pull out my Journey CD (so what if I have a Journey's greatest hits CD?) and rock out to Don't Stop Believin' on the drive home. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Anyway, Ang is excellent at Wii bowling. I can't remember the last time she bowled below a 210. On one occasion, she bowled a strike in every frame except one! She scored a 269! Our friends, Dan and Lori, are the other witnesses of this record acheivement. With that said, she is undefeated in this household. I need to put in some more practice to hang with her.

4 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Awesome find, Dan! I love your posts; I think they're so funny (ie. rocking out to Journey because it felt like the right thing to do :) ). Next time I'm in Oregon I'll challenge your bowling, Ang! Watch out :)

Wendy said...

So glad you guys have a site, too! Hope you're doing well! I know Jen misses you, Ang!

Weavers said...

I don't care what they say, you don't look like a girl when you bowl :) Rockin' out to Lionel Ricci huh? Fag!! (no offense...I dunno who's reading your blogs). We're glad you have blog too! We do like Lionel Ricci, but what we're really waiting for is a little MJ.

Kelly Stoddart said...

I love your blog. You are right this is fun. I miss hanging out with you guys, looks like you have lots of fun. Can't wait to see you again.