March 14, 2008

Vacations and trips






One thing Angie and I enjoy most in life is going on vacation (trips are mini-vacations and count in this category as well. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool!). It keeps us refreshed and reminds us of what makes life enjoyable in the first place. We recently went to the Oregon coast and were very fortunate to have some nice weather, especially during this time of year. As you hopefully noticed, we took some pictures. I wish they did the coast justice. It's so beautiful out there. It's amazing and is something that everyone should experience. The sound of the crashing waves, feeling the slight breeze, looking into endless blue water, I could go on. I just hope the family I have left in St. Louis gets to come out here and experience this (they have never been this far west before).


No comments: