July 21, 2008

Seattle

Dan and I went to Seattle on Friday and Saturday for a mini-vacation with our friends Dan and Lori and their kids. It was tons of fun, but we were so worn out since we hadn't totally recovered from our trip to San Diego - not that I'm complaining. :) We ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe (cool setting, but the food was NOT good), walked around the Space Needle (we didn't go up it - too expensive!), went on a roller coaster that I thought would for sure crumble to the ground, went to a Mariners game, and went to Pike's Place. I had never been up there, so it was fun to see. We had really nice weather and it was fun to be with friends. I'll post another slide show since I apparently think our pictures are too awesome to leave out. :)


5 comments:

stephschmidt said...

I'm jealous of all your fun vacations! That donut is RIDICULOUS! I'm glad you finally got all your treats at the game :)

Deanne Hill said...

I'm jealous too! It makes me want to go on vaca every time I read your blog!

Kelly Stoddart said...

I am glad that you were finally able to make it to SEattle!!! Did you like Pike's Place? Did you see and fish throwing? Didn't you love all of the pretty flowers! I am glad you had fun.

Wendy said...

Like Steph, I'm also jealous of your fun vacations! But, I'm so glad you guys are having fun!

Camille said...

That looks like fun -- Seattle is one of the places I'd like to take my family in the next few years. I think they would enjoy it.