July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan!!


Today is my cute Dan's 30th birthday! I really feel blessed to have him as my husband and best friend. He is so sweet, fun and entertains my crazy ideas - even me making him think of fun things to do for his birthday week. :) I felt bad he had to go to Medford from Monday to Wednesday this week, so he didn't get to do anything fun those days. We have so much fun together no matter what we're doing. He has made our move to Oregon so much easier than it would've been and I'm really grateful for him. I know this picture doesn't show his face very well, but I know he loves the pictures of him and his sister at the World Series a couple of years ago, so I had to put this one up. Happy Birthday, Dan! I hope you have a fun day! I love you!

5 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dan! I'm so glad that Angie found you... or was it the other way around? I hope you have a great day!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday, Dan! I hope your day was great!

Todd Family said...

Happy birthday! man, i still remember when angie was at our place and you guys were dating! that's insane that you guys have been married for 4 years! i remember driving your jeep angie! thanks! :) i hope all is well!

Weavers said...

Happy Birfday OLD fag...J/K!!can you believe how old we are. I remember when 30 was ancient, and just like that we are here. Happy Birthday man.

Weavdaddy