October 22, 2008

Apple Pie

The other night I decided to follow my mom's recipe and make an apple pie. I'd never made anything like this before, so I was nervous at how it would turn out. Well, it turned out amazing!

Before I go on, I know what some of you are thinking: "Wow Angie, way to go!" or "Angie, you're such a good cook! Now I see why your husband's getting fat." Well, let me stop you right there. Ang didn't make this delicious apple pie. I did! That's right, Danny J Phelps made this. I'm man enough to be domesticated. How you like me now, suckas?


NOTE: before posting this, I decided to remove some other sentences from this post, such as "Holla at yo' boy!" and "Mad props to my mom and my pops!" That's what I get for listening to the Notorious B.I.G. while typing this up.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on making the apple pie!! It would have been nice for you to share the recipe though so that we could all enjoy Mrs Phelps lovely apple pie;)

Kelly Stoddart said...

WoW Dan that is awesome I am totally impressed. I made an apple pie once and it didn't look nearly as good as yours! I am with Alisha though I want the recipe!

stephschmidt said...

Yes, please pass on the recipe! I love apple pie, and that looks delicious! Your talents astound me!

Blake said...

Welcome to the dark side of manliness, we'll have to swap recipes.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome, Dan. Considering your soundtrack, maybe you should get an apron that says "Notorious C.O.O.K."