October 6, 2008

Utah Visit

I was able to go to Utah to visit family and friends for two and a half weeks. I had such a good time! It was such a busy trip, but I was able to see a lot of people and do a lot of fun stuff. I went for such a long time because my cousin and good friend, Jenny, got married so I wanted to be there for the shower and a little bit of the planning. It was such a gorgeous wedding and I'm so happy I was able to be there for it. I also got to go to William's tee ball games, Braden's football games, and Rachel's soccer game. Those were so fun to watch! I had a girl's night with my mom, sisters, and sisters-in-law and we had sooo much fun that night! We went to the sing-along (we didn't realize that when we bought the tickets...) version of Mamma Mia! I had so much fun trying to sing along to the songs, even though I didn't know most of them. It ended being better than if we didn't have the huge words on the screen. :) I made another slide show and actually cut out A LOT of pictures from my trip - there are only about 40 in the slide show. I take way too many pictures. :) I did have such a fun trip, but really missed Dan and when I got home, he had hung crepe paper and written cute notes on a bunch of balloons. He is such a sweet husband!


8 comments:

stephschmidt said...

Such cute pictures! It was SO fun seeing you and hanging out together! I already miss you terribly :( Way to go - you didn't break anything at my house this time! :) I love your new background!

Wendy said...

I had a lot of fun hanging out with you at Jen's wedding. I'll never forget the fun dress experience :)

Kelly Stoddart said...

It was fun to have you come out! Can't wait until you can come again. Love the pictures. Cute new background

Katie-babe said...

Way cute pictures!!! It would have been fun to see ya, but that's ok. Looks like you had lots of fun back in Utah. Say hi to your family for me.

Pat said...

It was so fun having you here for Jen's wedding and so fun having you be a part of the wedding party! Thanks for taking pictures for me and for sharing your camera with me when mine ran out of space. :) I love the pictures of you and your mom that showed up on mine! It sounds like you had so much fun while you were here--I love all the pictures in your slide show, and also your cute Halloween background. I'm sure Dan was way excited to see you again!

Love,
Pat

Hope said...

Hey Angie! I had to smile when you said you missed Dan and that he'd written you sweet notes and everything. Sounds like he's just a sweet to you as when you guys first started dating when we lived together! Wow, long time ago. Tell him I say hi! :)

Heather said...

Angie, found your blog from Kristin's! Hope you don't mind if I add you to our friends list! :)

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you had so much fun, but I'm also glad you are finally back! We missed you.

:) Here's my new blog address

Michelle