October 26, 2008

Silver Falls

Last week, my mom came into town to visit. We had so so much fun!! I always love when my mom comes to visit. :) We went with my brother and his family to Silver Falls - which I've been wanting to do for a long time. It's a state park that has 10 waterfalls that you can hike to (about 7 miles). Since we had the little kids, we only hiked to the first waterfall. It was absoltely beautiful! It was really cool because the trail went back behind the waterfall, so you could watch it from the back. A man offered to take a picture of all of us, but when he did, he didn't tell us he was taking it, so it looks pretty bad. None of us were looking or smiling at the same time - otherwise I would've put a picture on here of Rob and his family. Dan was sad that he didn't get to go because he was working, but I'm sure we'll make it back there soon. And hopefully, we'll hike to all 10 falls! We'll see how long I last...

3 comments:

stephschmidt said...

What gorgeous pictures! You and mom look beautiful, of course! Maybe we can go there when I come. Then you can use Dallin as your excuse for not hiking the whole thing :)

Valeri said...

Nothing like a visit from mom! That looks like a beautiful place to hike!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I love it when your mom comes to visit too - either to visit you, or to visit me :). But I'm especially happy that she could be there with you! And I'm sorry Rob had to work. Is he still dancing merrily?

The pictures are beautiful!

I love you!
Jill